Please use these terms and conditions before using this site.
Site does not provide medical advice
Content of Health Lyf site, such as text, graphics, images, (other than the “content”), are for informational purposes only. The material is not an option for medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always consult your doctor or any other qualified healthcare provider, who you have about any medical condition. Due to anything you read on the Health Lyf site, do not delay in professional medical advice or delay!
Health Lyf does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, doctors, products, processes, opinions, or other information mentioned on the site. Always consult your doctor or other qualified healthcare provider, you may have a medical condition regarding any question. If you find these materials offensive, you will not want to use our site.
We are committed to protecting the privacy of children. You should know that this site has not been targeted or designed to attract children below the age of 13.. We do not collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13 years.
Health Lyf has many tools that allow you to record and store information. You are responsible for taking all reasonable steps to ensure that no unauthorized person will have access to your Health Lyf password or accounts.
- It is your sole responsibility to control the spread and use of sign-in name, screen name and password;
- Authorizing, monitoring and controlling the use and monitoring of your Health Lyf account and password;
- If you believe that your account or password has been compromised or if there is any other reason then you need to disable the password, immediately notify Health Lyf.
To send us an email, use the “Contact Us” link at the bottom of every page of our site. You provide the right to transmit, retrieve, retain, store and access the Health Lyf and all other persons or entities involved in the operation of the site, and use your information in connection with the operation of the site. Health Lyf can not accept any information you submit, or misuse of your or third party use or information, or any responsibility or liability gained by using Health Lyf tools and services.
Notices and takedown procedures; More copyright
If you believe that any content accessible from the site or from the site violates your copyright, then by removing the contents (or access therapy) from this web site by contacting the Health Lyf email and providing the information given below. You can request:
- The identity of the copyrighted work that you consider to be infringement. Please describe the work, and where possible, include a copy or location (e.g., URL) of the authorized version of the work.
- Identifying the content that you consider violate and its location. Please describe the content, and provide us with its URL or any other relevant information that will allow us to locate the content.
- Your name, address, telephone number and (if available) e-mail address.
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the content is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information supplied by you is accurate, and it shows that “under penalty of perjury,” you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner.
- Electronic equivalents with a signature or copyright holder or authorized representative