What is the Pregnancy Diagnosis?
In recent years, pregnancy diagnosis has given greater importance because advanced breeding technologies have become more common and the ability to treat the initial extraordinary pregnancy has become a safe reality.
Sensitive biochemical assays and high-resolution ultrasonography now diagnose pregnancy highly sensitive and specific diagnosis. This chapter reviews the diagnosis and symptoms of pregnancy, ranging from pregnancy to birth till birth.
After the egg is fertilized by a sperm and then implanted in the uterus of the lining, it develops the placenta and the embryo, and later an embryo in it. Pregnancy usually lasts 40 weeks, the period of the woman’s previous menstrual period before the beginning, and is divided into three quarters, three months running for each period.
Such a process will improve reproduction efficiency and will contribute significantly to the enterprise’s economy. On top and up, regular pregnancy test on the basis of herbs or herds is a valid tool to detect infertility and the problems associated with it, when there is a possibility of being suitable for treatment in the early stages. Pregnant animals have proper care and pregnancy diagnosis is helpful.
1. A multi-dimensional approach is required to diagnose pregnancy using 3 main diagnostic tools, history and physical examination, hormonal assays, and ultrasound (US). At present, doctors can use all these tools to diagnose pregnancy in early pregnancy and to help prevent other diseases.
2. HCG is a reliable marker of pregnancy, but can not be detected until after implantation;
3. If tested in early stages of pregnancy, then the result is negative negative. HCG can be detected after fertilization of the egg, and blood in urine 10.
Pregnancy Diagnosis time
False negative readings can occur when tested very quickly. Quantitative blood tests and most sensitive urine tests usually begin to detect HCG after implantation, which can occur anywhere after 6 to 12 days of the ovary. HCG levels are increasing during the first 20 weeks of pregnancy, so the probability of false negative examination results decreases with time (pregnancy).
- Less sensitive urine test and qualitative blood test can not detect pregnancy for three or four days of implantation. Monthly ceremonies occur after 14 days of ovulation, so the probability of false negative is less when the period of menstruation is delayed.
2. However, the menstrual cycle may not have ovulation at an estimated time. For many women with a history of menstrual cycles regularly, many factors can cause unexpectedly early or late ovaries. Using the ovary predictor kit (OPK), or charting the fertility signals of the cervical or basal body temperature, gives a more accurate idea to test compared to the day-count alone.
3. The accuracy of a pregnancy test is most closely related to sexual intercourse or not the action of ovulation, conception that is due to pregnancy. Normal to survive for 5 days in fallopian tubes for sperm, waiting for the ovary to occur.
4. It may take up to 12 days for transplantation, which means that even the most sensitive pregnancy test can be false negative for 17 days due to pregnancy. Since some home pregnancy tests have high HCG identification thresholds (up to 100 MIU / mL)
These tests can take an additional three or four days for HCG to detectable levels – which means that due to pregnancy, falsehood can be false for up to three weeks of sexual intercourse or pregnancy work.
What are the symptoms of Pregnancy Diagnosis?
The patient’s history and physical examination play an important role in the diagnosis of pregnancy. Diagnostic symptoms and symptoms are often the earliest signs of pregnancy and should be considered first in patients evaluation.
Abnormalities in menstruation, especially amenetia, act as the most common diagnostic marker for pregnancy in those women, which are usually regular menstrual cycles. Apart from pregnancy, menstrual irregularities can also occur in pregnancy, and pregnancy should be considered for displaying menstrual deviation in any female.
The most important thing is that if pregnancy occurs irregular in the face, then someone should consider an extraordinary or unstable intrauterine pregnancy. Biochemical testing and ultrasonography can help in the discrimination of these conditions. The extension of the stomach due to the growing uterus reaches umbilicus from 20 weeks of pregnancy.
Embryo movement can usually be considered by pregnancy of 18 weeks. Breast tenderness, nausea, vomiting, and urinary problems may also occur, however, physical symptoms are not sufficiently reliable to diagnose pregnancy.
What is the treatment for Pregnancy Diagnosis?
The beginning of pregnancy can either be detected by the woman on the basis of her own symptoms or by using pregnancy tests. However, an important condition with serious health effects is that it is quite common for a pregnant woman to refuse pregnancy. One of the 475 denials will last until the 20th week of pregnancy. The ratio of refusal cases continues up to 2500 delivery.
On the contrary, some non-pregnant women have very strong belief that they are pregnant with some physical changes. This condition is known as false pregnancy.