What is Pneumonia?
Pneumonia is a disease that causes people to get sick from time to time. People in the daily life also get into the grip of this disease. However, this disease can occur at any time in any season, but in the rainy season the risk of this disease increases even more. Bacterial can be cured in two to four weeks. On the contrary, viral-borne takes more time to recover.
Originally is detected more than the fact that the patient was so ill when it first detected the disease. Pneumonia patients should eat plain food and drink plenty of water. The patient should avoid oil, spicy, and outdoor foods. This is caused by a sudden swelling in the lungs. When pneumonia occurs, water in the lungs is also filled. The common cause of this is bacteria, viruses, fungi, or some other parasites. Pneumonia can also be caused due to some chemicals and lung injury.
Pneumonia is caused by a sudden swelling in the lungs. water in the lungs is also filled. The common cause of pneumonia is bacteria, viruses, fungi, or some other parasites. Pneumonia can also be caused due to some chemicals and lung injury. That is why if your immune system is weak, then you may soon get into its grip. This is a deadly disease, so soon it should be treated as soon as it is known.
How is Pneumonia?
In adults, the virus is responsible for approximately one-third of cases and about 15% of pneumonias cases in children. Generally involved agents include Rhinovirus, Coronavirus, Infusion Virus, Respiratory Syndicate Virus (RSV), Adenovirus and Parinfuenza. Herpes simplex virus produces extremely low pneumonia, excluding newborns, cancer sufferers, organ transplants, and groups of people who burn heavily.
People with organ transplant or resistant life have high rates of cytomegalovirus. Suffering from virus infections, Streptococcus pneumoniae, Streptococcus aureus, Haemophilus Influenza can be secondary to bacteria, especially if other health problems are present. Various viruses show predominance in different periods of the year. The effect of other viruses is sometimes
There is also a symptom on pneumonia that a person suffering from this disease feels pain, headaches, tired and weak in the muscles. Apart from this, the body also lacks oxygen.
1. Children born from birth and age of 2 years, and those 65 years of age or older.
2. Those who have been stroke may have this problem.
3. People with weak immune systems due to the use of drugs like steroids or certain cancer medicines
4. People who smoke, abuse certain types of illegal drugs or drink excessive amounts of alcohol.
5. People with some chronic medical conditions, such as asthma, cystic fibrosis, diabetes, or heart failure.
Pneumonia is caused by bacteria, viruses, and fungi. When the microbes enter our lungs through the breath, then they begin to accumulate there and it gradually becomes manifold and fill it with liquid fluid and pip. spreads from person to person due to close contact. This infection spreads when a person coughs or sneezes on another person.
• Common symptoms of pneumonias include cough, chest pain, fever and difficulty breathing.
• Breathing, breathing, coughing, etc. can also be a sign of pneumonia.
• Vomiting, pain in the chest or lower abdomen
• Lip lips and nail color blue.
• High fever, shiver, phlegm, body aches, muscular pain are symptoms of pneumonias. Although the fever is not very typical, it is also common in diseases.
• Most children under the age of five years of age have they also suffer from breathing and drinking milk and they become lethargic.
• Pneumonia begins with mild cold and cold in small children, which gradually changes into pneumonia. In this case, children are starting to have difficulty breathing.
1. The foods you are allergic or sensitive to.
2. Sugar and sugar products, and extremely sweet fruits.
3. Soft drinks and commercially processed foods.
4. All diets that have faked substances, such as preservatives, colors, flavors.
5. Milk and dairy products, because they increase the maximum sperm in the body.
6. Coffee and other caffeinated products.
1. Start your treatment by first showing the doctor. Relax the patient comfortably in a warm room. Open air and oxygen should be given in full volume. Keep warm drinks like tea, hot water, hot, fruit juice and so on.
2. When there is pain in the chest, heat the water and put cloves, basil leaves in it and cover it. By mixing five green leaves of Tulsi, 2 small leaves of Peepal, and half a cup of water, after mixing it with a little sugar candy, it can be saved from both infected germs.
3. Grate the five green leaves of Tulsi, five pepper, three grams of sugar candy and make the pill. Take one tablet each morning with water.
4. Make four small leaves of neem, grate the two small leaves of Peepal and make a pill and take one tablet from the water in the morning and evening.
5. In the morning, after grinding 3 leaves of Tulsi and taking it with water, it will be protected from all types of germs.
6. Grind 5 leaves of Adusa, 3 leaves of Tulsi, three leaves of Neem, boil in a cup of water and filter half a cup of water and drink both of them after lukewarming mixed with sugar candy.