What is Piles?
Hemorrhoids or Piles (Hemorrhoid / Piles) is a dangerous disease. Hemorrhoids are of 2 types. In common language, it is known as numbness and bad piles. On this it is known as Maheshi.
There is no problem in blood piles, only blood comes. Sapha bleeds in the first way, then after dripping, then like pitching. It has wart inside it is covered with mucus membrane. Bloody piles are more difficult. When the wart is pressed with the burden of the stool, blood gets out of the blood and there is also very severe pain.
Those who have moths start coming out. After freshness, they themselves go inside. Sometimes the wart can not penetrate after coming out
• Grade 1:
These are small piles within the layer of anus.
• Grade 2:
These hemorrhoids lie even within the anus and Grade 1 is slightly larger than piles. While crossing the stool, these hemorrhoids can be pushed but come back to the original condition.
• Grade 3:
They are also known as ‘Launched Hemorrhoids’. They appear outside the anus. The patient can push them back by pressing them with their fingers.
• Grade 4:
These hemorrhoids can not be pushed back and may have to be left out of the anus at all times. They need to be treated by a doctor who usually suggests surgery.
Stomach is bad when the piles of hemorrhoids remain. Constipation remains. Gas is formed. Due to hemorrhoids, the stomach is bad enough. Not because of stomach upset piles. It involves irritation, pain, itching, body uneasiness, unhealthiness in work. There can also be blood in the stomach link.
The wart is in it. Due to being in the wart, the way of cooking becomes small, due to the inside of the wart, the path of the malder is small. And when the pressure goes, the way of the tunnel breaks and the wound gets there. There is also a lot of irritation and pain, which causes unbearable pain.
When they press the spines, the patient begins to throttle with pain. And can not move easily. He has trouble even sitting. Sufficient treatment is needed for hemorrhoids.
About 50% of people experience this situation in their lives sometime. Pregnant women also experience this. Although it is not clear what is the cause of bleeding, researchers believe that it can be inherited condition of inherited legacy of weak veins or varicose veins.
How are piles?
Bleeding mass, clamps, cushion of tissues filled with blood vessels, muscles in the anal canal and elastic fibers support. There are piles of hemorrhoids which have become swollen.
Internal bleeding occurs when the blood vessels inside the anus become swollen and dissolve.
Excessive bleeding may be caused due to increased pressure due to obesity, pregnancy, sitting or standing for long during latency, coughing, sneezing, vomiting, and while holding the breath for external blood pressure.
How Piles Grow?
• Looking at anal or anal for the hemorrhoid visual signals. A doctor should be able to easily diagnose external or projectile internal hemorrhoids through a visual examination.
• Perform a digital rectal examination. Doctor will put a finger covered with a lubricant glove in the anus or anus to feel the signs of hemorrhoids with fingers.
• Use an imaging scope to look inside your anus to check internal hemorrhoids. This usually consists of inserting a thin tube with light in your anus.
How Piles Expands?
• Genetic predisposition stacks, ie weak nerves can be genetic weak vein veins or week valve valves
• Low fiber in the diet can cause constipation, which can cause the formation of the pile
• Bad bathroom habits
• Excessive cough or sneezing
• Standing or standing for long periods of time
• Excessive stress, rubbing or cleaning around the anus
• Regular breathing while pressuring to do some physical work
• Having obesity
How Piles Work?
Identifying hemorrhoids is very important as the presence of blood is such a symptom, which always appears in the condition of hemorrhoids. If you have an internal piles, you may see bleeding on toilet paper. But if you have an external piles, blood clots or swelling can be seen near your rectum.
What is the reason for Piles?
Anything that puts pressure or stress on your anus or anus, can cause nerves to spread.
Some common reasons and risk factors include:
• Being overweight
• Stress while doing a bowel movement
• Due to diarrhea or constipation
• There is no regular bowel movement
• Sitting for a long time
• Being pregnant or giving birth
• Do not eat enough fiber in your diet
• Using a lot of luxuries
• Older, because tissues lose strength and elasticity as age
What is the symptoms of Piles?
1. Having wart or lump around the anus
2. Blood loss in the anus while leaving the stool, the bleeding drops out of the drop and many times the blood becomes the blood.
3. It may be itching around the anus, itching or continuous itching.
4. Constant bleeding from Masso
5. Even after hemorrhagic stool, many times after hemorrhoids, it seems that his stomach is still not cleaned. This is the sign of hemorrhoid wart (Bawaseer ke lakshan).
6. There is a desire to relieve bowel movements but not to stomach during discharge.
7. A mucus-like drop from the anus
8. The wart is black in piles of hemorrhoids.In the bawaseer symptoms of the piles, the patient starts getting itchy in the anus.
9. The murderer is swollen inside the anus in the piles. Bloody piles of bloodshed are bloody and bleed out of blood.
What is the treatment of Piles?
Heaps often cleanse themselves, but if the symptoms become serious, treatment or even surgery may be required.
Treatment of the heap varies for internal and external stacks.
One grade of internal hemorrhoid, and two, is usually treated with medication and there is a planned diet of fibrous non-spicy food. In some cases, doctors may also write a topical cream.
Grade three of internal bleeding is also treated with medication and diet changes, but if the symptoms are serious, surgical intervention may be required. Treatment of grade four internal heaps requires immediate surgical intervention, especially if the gangrene tissue is found.
To treat an external stack, your doctor may suggest hemorrhoid cream, or ice pack to reduce inflammation. If the case is very serious, then doctor may suggest surgery,
which may include:
• Hemorrhoids removal
• Using infrared photo, laser, or electrical storage to burn the affected tissue
• To eliminate varicose veins, sclerotherapy may be the cause of the stack