What is nail acne?
Acne is a skin condition that occurs when your hair follicles get plugged with oil and dead skin cells. This often causes whiteheads, blackheads or hens, and usually appears on the face, forehead, chest, upper part, and shoulders. Acne is the most common among adolescents, although it affects people of all ages.
Effective treatments are available, but acne can be persistent. Acne and collision are gradually rectified, and when someone starts moving away, others seem to have a harvest.
Depending on its severity, acne can cause emotional distress and damage the skin. Before you start treatment, reduce the risk of such problems.
Your skin has small holes called holes which can be blocked by oil, bacteria, dead skin cells and dirt. When this happens, you can develop a chicken or “zeit”. If your skin is frequently affected by this condition, you may have acne.
Acne is the most common skin condition in the United States, according to the American Academy of Dermatology. Although acne is not a life threatening, it can be painful, especially when it is serious. It can also cause emotional distress. The acne that appears on your face can affect your self-esteem and, over time, can cause permanent physical scarfing.
What is the cause of nail acne?
According to allopathic medical science, acne is caused – the release of secretion from fat glands (Sybius’s glands) is stopped. This secretion keeps flowing from the pores to keep the skin afloat. If it stops, it is collected in the form of a pimple under the skin and becomes acne after it becomes stiff.
This is called ‘Ain vulgaris’. If you are interested in it, then it is called Kiel ie Pimple. It is fine only after getting a paste. According to Allopathic medical science, acne is caused – stopping release of secretions from fat glands (Sybius’s glands). This secretion keeps flowing from the pores to keep the skin afloat. If it stops, it is collected in the form of a pimple under the skin and becomes acne after it becomes stiff. This is called ‘Ain vulgaris‘. If you are interested in it, then it is called Kiel ie Pimple. It is fine only when the patch gets out.
The glands produce an oil called sébum. Sebum takes dead skin cells through the follicles on the surface of the skin. A small hair grows through the follicle out of the skin.
When these follicles get blocked then the mouth grows, and the oil is formed under the skin.
Skin cells, sebums, and hair can stick together in one plug. This plug becomes infected with bacteria, and the results of inflammation. When the plug starts to break, a hen begins to grow.
Propionibacterium acnes (P. acnes) is the name of the bacteria that resides on the skin and contributes to the infection of chickens.
What are the symptoms of nail acne?
Symptoms and symptoms of acne vary depending on the condition of your condition:
1. Whiteheads (closed plug hole)
2. Blackhead (open plug hole)
3. Small red, tender collision (Papules)
4. Mouth (Pasteules), which are Pipals with their tips on the tips
5. Large, solid, painful lump (nodule) below the surface of the skin
6. Painful, stomach lump under the surface of the skin (cystic wound)
If you have acne, you will usually pay attention to the mouth that is white or black in appearance. Both blackheads and whiteheads are known as comedons. Blackheads open on the surface of your skin, due to the effect of oxygen in the air they get black color. Whiteheads are closed only under the surface of your skin, giving them a white appearance.
While whiteheads and blackheads are the most common wounds seen in acne, there may be other types of acne. Inflammatory lesions (listed below) are more likely to reduce your skin scars:
1. Pipples are small red, obstructions taken due to swelling or infected hair follicles.
2. Pasteles are small red chickens whose tips are cleaned.
Nail acne treatment and medication?
You can use many self-care activities at home to stop the mouth and clean your acne. Home remedies for acne include:
1. To remove excess oil and dirt, clean your skin with light soap daily
2. Shampooing your hair regularly and keeping it out of your face
3. Using make-up, which is water-based or labeled as “noncomedogenic” (not por-closing)
4. Squeeze or choose chickens, which spreads bacteria and extra oils
5. Do not wear hats or tight headband
6. Do not touch your face
If self-care activities do not help you with acne, then many counter acne medications are available.
For many women, acne can usually continue with flares a week before menstruation. This type of acne becomes clear without treatment in women using contraceptives.
In older adults, sudden onset of acne can signal an underlying illness that requires medical attention.
1. Clean the skin with lemon in raw milk and clean it with cotton, so that the dirt on the skin will be removed.
2. Mix lemon and tomatoes juice in the Mulani soil, wash it on dryness. Can be applied by mixing Chandan powder and rose water in multani soil. This pack creates tension in the skin and contracts the pores.
3. Make powder of lentil pulse, now add turmeric, a few drops of lemon, curd in two teaspoons powder and make the lip and apply on the face, wash the face with lukewarm water on drying.
4. Mix one tablespoon basil leaves powder, one spoon of neem leaves powder and one spoon turmeric powder. Add a little maltani clay powder too. Whenever you have to experiment, make a paste of it and put it twice on the face twice a week. The face will become soft and clean.
5. Keep complete care of cleaning your hair.
6. If the acne has taken serious, then the advice of the dermatologist will be taken.