What is jaundice?
Jaundice is the most frequent disease of the yakat. In this disease, yellowish color comes in the color of the skin and mucous membranes. This is due to excessive bile of blood in the blood. Then a by-product called bilirubin is formed.
These substances first go into the liver, and then gradually emits from the body with pimples. But, if for some reason red blood cells break before 120 days, then the amount of bilirubin in the liver increases.
Then a by-product called bilirubin is formed. These substances first go into the liver, and then gradually emits from the body with pimples. But, if for some reason red blood cells break before 120 days, then the amount of bilirubin in the liver increases. This leads to jaundices. If red blood cells break down prematurely, then bilirubin can be produced in such a large quantity that the liver can not handle, ie the filter can not handle.
Due to this, the amount of unprocessed bilirubin in the blood increases due to. which makes the eyes and skin appear yellow. It is called pre-hepatic hemolytic jaundices. This condition can also be caused by genetic or side effects of some medicines. So the level of bilirubin starts increasing rapidly in our blood, and in such a way, it also starts yellowing in other parts of the body due to which our skin starts appearing yellowish. becomes the cause of many diseases like this.
Diseases like malaria, sickle cell anemia, and thalassemia accelerate the development of bilirubin, whereas hepatitis, alcoholic liver disease, glandular fever, cancer of the liver, and even drinking excessive amounts of alcohol to process bilirubin The capacity of the liver is affected.
How is jaundice?
Jaundices is a kind of disease in which the patient’s eyes and skin fall yellow and the body becomes very weak. Jaundices can occur at any age, and if it is not given time to meditate, it can be quite serious. Let us give you some meditative information from which you will know , how is it and how it is treated.
when there is too much bilirubin, yellow-orange substance in your blood. It is found in your red blood cells. When those cells die, the liver filters it from the blood stream. But if something is wrong and your liver can not stay, then bilirubin is formed and your skin may look yellow.
Bilirubin is a yellowish substance. It is found in the blood cells. When these cells become dead, the liver filters them through the blood. But due to some difficulty in the liver, the liver does not do this procedure properly and bilirubin starts growing. Because of this, our skin starts to look yellow. There are some reasons for which this problem is caused.
3. Closure of the bile duct
4. Alcohol-related liver disease
5. By the side of the road, cutting, disguising, contaminated items and drinking dirty water
6. Due to some medicines this problem may also occur.
What is the reason for jaundice?
Treatment of jaundice is quite difficult in itself. But its symptoms are very easy to recognize:
• As the level of bilirubin increases in blood, the skin, nails and the white part of the eye start to become very fast.
• Just like any other liver problem, also clearly lacks the liver. It is uncomfortable itching in a way.
• Flu-like symptoms often develop and the patient begins to climb fever only with or without cold.
• Nausea, loss of food, loss of appetite
• Tension in the stomach, sometimes wrangling.
• Weight Loss
• Deep / yellow urination
• Feeling continuously tired
Diagnosis of disease
1. Yellowing of skin
2. White eyes
4. Stool color deficiency
6. stomach ache
8. Lose weight
Medical treatment targets a specific cause rather than a barber. for example:
• Hepatocellular jaundice is treated with anti-viral drugs and steroids
• Hemolytic jaundice is treated with iron supplements
• To prevent obstruction after medication, treatment with obstructive surgery is done.
• There is also jaundice inspired by medicines, in other words, in the form of side effects of consumption of certain medicines. In such cases the drugs are closed and alternative medicines are prescribed.
Treatment for infants include:
• blood transfusion
In the hemolytic , red blood cells of the blood begin to subside. As a result, the amount of bilirubin increases in the blood and the condition of anemia is generated.
This type of starts obstructing the arrival of the bilirubin duodenum. The third type of liver cells are caused by toxic drugs or viral infection.