What is constipation?
Constipation is called the condition of the digestive system in which the stool of any person (or animal) becomes very tight and there is difficulty in defecation. Constipation is a state of natural change in the stomach, in which the amount of stool removal decreases, the stool becomes tight, its frequency decreases or excessive force is required to be used during the removal of the stool.
Bowl obstruction occurs when your small or large intestine is blocked partially or completely. Intestinal expansion can cause pain, breakdown and bleeding, for which immediate medical attention is required. Sleeping soon after dinner is such habits that cause the constriction of the complaint.
The disease of gas in the stomach is most commonly seen in the elderly, after sleeping, there are such habits that cause constipation. The disease of gas in the stomach is most commonly seen in the elderly. Constipation is a condition of the digestive system where a person has a hard stool, which is difficult to be removed.
In most cases, this happens because the colon has absorbed much water from the food present in the colon. Although sometimes constipation is very common, some people experience old constipation which can interfere with their ability to go about their daily activities. Chronic constipation can also cause excessive stress for bowel movement and other symptoms.
The definition of old constipation is different among different people. For some people, old constipation means that there is less bowel movement for weeks at a time. For others, old constipation means there is difficulty or difficulties passing through the stool.
How constipation is?
This is often intense, which means that it suddenly appears and remains for a short time.
But it can be chronic, or prolonged – and there can be complications in such as These potential complications include
• National Institute on Aging
• Family Doctor
• Understanding American Gastroenterological Association.
If someone becomes physically inactive then can occur. This is especially the case in older adults.
For a long time sitting in the bed, perhaps for several days or weeks, their risk of constipation has increased significantly. Experts are not sure why. Some believe that physical activity keeps metabolism high, thereby increasing the processes in the body.
Older adults have more impending life than young people and therefore are at higher risk . Physically active people are less likely to become constipated than inactive people.
• Eating less fiber food; Lack of fibers in food.
• Acquiring a minor food.
• Decreased water in the body
• less walking or working; Do not make any kind of physical effort; lazing around; Doing more of the brain work rather than physical work.
• Eat some special medicines
• Other stomach cancers which press on the colon
• Rectum bulge through the back wall of the vagina (Rectosceles)
While crossing the stool, the main symptoms, are increasing in difficulty and stress.
• Sasson stink
• running nose
• loss of appetite
• Narcotics (opioid) pain medicines, including coden (Tylenol), oxycodone (purcot), and hydromorphon (diluted)
• Antidepressant drugs including amitriptyline (Elavil) and imipramine (Tofranil)
• Anticonvulsants which include the Dilantin and the Tegretol iron supplements
• Blocking drugs including calcium channel drialiazhem (cardiasem) and nifedipipine (Procardia)
• Aluminum-rich antacids, including basalgel
• Diuretics including chlorothiazide (diarrhea)
1. By adding 1-2 teaspoons of ghee in one glass of milk, drinking it at night, it also resolves constipation.
2. Mix one spoon of honey in one cup of hot water and drink. It is beneficial to drink this mixture 3 times a day.
3. Wake up early in the morning and drink a liter of moderately hot water and travel 2-3 kilometers. This is the best treatment.
4. Benefits : eating two sewafels daily.
5. Guava and papaya These two fruits constitute the same for patient. These fruits can be eaten at any time during the day. These fruits have enough filament and give strength to the intestines. Stool is easily disinfected.
6. There are properties of prevention in grapes. By eating dry grapes by eating 3 hours in kashmish water, the intestines get strength and diarrhea comes easily. As long as there are grapes in the market, keep on using it regularly.
The following can help you to avoid developing:
• Include many fiber foods in your diet, including beans, vegetables, fruits, whole grain cereals and bran.
• Eat less food with processed foods, and low quantity of fiber such as dairy and meat products.
• drink plenty of fluids.
• Stay active as soon as possible and try to practice regularly.
• Try to manage stress.