What is Alcohol Introxication?
Acute alcohol addiction is a condition that is associated with drinking too much alcohol in some quantity. It is also called alcohol poisoning.
Alcohol inxication is serious. It affects your body temperature, breath, heart rate, and gag reflex. This can sometimes cause coma or death.
Young youths and adults both can experience alcohol poisoning. Usually this condition is very much attached to drinking alcohol. But in some cases, people with this condition may have to drink domestic products indiscriminately or homely, such as acne or vanilla extract.
What is the reason for Alcohol Introxication?
In the United States, there are 0.6 ounces of alcohol in standard drinks.
This amount of alcohol is usually found in:
1. 12 ounces of beer with 5 percent alcohol content
2. 8 oz of malt alcohol on 7 percent alcohol content
3. 5 ounces of alcohol on a 12 percent alcohol content
4. 80-proof distilled spirits or alcohol (40% alcohol, vodka or whiskey) on 40 percent alcohol content, 1.5 ounces
Is found in alcohol as ethanol (ethyl alcohol):
1. Alcoholic Beverages
2. Some household products such as mouthpiece and cooking extracts
Alcohol nourishment is caused by drinking too much alcohol in a short time.
What are the symptoms of Alcohol Introxication?
Alcohol abuse has negative health effects due to the recent drinking of ethanol (alcohol). When it is serious, it can become a medical emergency. Some effects of alcohol addiction, such as reduced Euphoria and social barrier, are central to the desirability of alcohol.
Symptoms and symptoms of acute alcohol poisoning include:
1. Severe delusions, unexpected behavior and silly
2. Sudden and exiting in unconsciousness or semi consciousness (later with alcoholic acid)
3. Vomiting when unconscious or semi-aware
5. Respiratory Depression (One minute less than 8 minutes)
6. Yellow, blue, cold and clear skin due to inadequate oxygen.
Symptoms and symptoms of alcohol poison include:
4. Slow breathing (less than eight breaths in a minute)
What is the treatment of Alcohol Introxication?
At home, when you wait for professional care, you should do this:
1. If they are unconscious, then slowly turn the person towards yourself to prevent them from dodging on the vomit.
2. If they are conscious, encourage them to keep their side in a safe place until they help.
3. If they are able to swallow, then encourage the person to drink water.
4. Stay with the person until the medical aid arrives.
It is a myth that a person sleeping alcohol can recover from intoxication, heated a cold, can walk, walks, or drinks black coffee or caffeine. In fact, doing these things can be a addiction on the risk of injury and death.
To avoid alcohol poisoning:
Drink alcohol in moderation, if not at all. If you choose to drink alcohol, do so in moderation. For healthy adults, this means that for men and men of all ages 65 years of age, they drink two drinks for one day, and for men aged 65 and under, one day. When you drink, then gradually enjoy your drink.
Do not drink on an empty stomach. Alcohol absorption may be slow to some extent by having some food in your stomach, although it will not prevent alcohol poisoning, for example, you drink.
Communicate with your teens. Talk to your teen about the dangers of alcohol, including drinking beer. Evidence shows that the children who are warned about alcohol by their parents and who report close ties to their parents are less likely to start drinking.
Medication of Alcohol Introxication?
All the above signs or symptoms are not necessary before taking medical help. Toxic people with alcohol who are unconscious or can not be awake, there is danger of dying. Be ready to provide information. If you know, make sure to tell the hospital or emergency personnel to drink that type of alcohol and drinkers, and when
Do not leave alone an unconscious person. Since alcohol poisoning affects the way of gag reflex, a person suffering from alcohol poisoning can rotate on its own vomiting and is not able to breathe. While waiting for help, do not try to vomit the person, because it can be astonishing.
Prehospital care provider has many important functions. First of all, the Prehouse provider should look for an empty container near the patient. In addition, blood sugar level should be obtained on any person who appears to be drunk. Additional pre-hospital care is directed to patients with varying mental status in the local protocol and provider’s skill level.