What happens to diabetic?
There is a steady increase of diabetic patients in the country. Changes in these living conditions are due to excessive eating and lack of exercise. It is important for all individuals to put healthy habits of eating and working methods. Every person and community should support themselves in it.
Diabetes means the sugar found in urine. Normally after the fasting ie i.e. after morning meal, the quantity of sugar in the blood without any khoya is between 80 to 120 milligrams per 100 milliliter. The sugar in the urine is not found. Sugar can be found in pregnant women’s urine. When the amount of sugar in the blood becomes 140 milligrams per 100 ml or more, it easily falls into the urine.
Diabetes is a common long-term illness. One in every 100 people over 45 years of age has a problem with diabetes. Diabetes occurs in both children and adolescence. But in diabetic patients, the amount of sugar in the blood is high; approximately 50 percent of them do not show any symptoms of the disease.
Therefore, the diagnosis of sickness is detected in urine or blood sugar, or if it is not properly diagnosed with other patients or wounds. Obese people are disturbed by diabetes only when the food was right. At that time the disease was in the age of 40-50 years but in today’s time, only a small child is born. In the body, the name of the name isulin is derived from the pancreas related to the digestive tract.
Sugar enters the blood and turns into energy. Peniciens keep the sugar as much as they need, and burns sugar as much as they need. And then acts as a cause for diabetes, thus there is diabetes.
Due to diabetes, either the pancreas does not produce enough insulin or body cells do not respond properly to insulin.
There are four main types of diabetes:
1. Type 1 DM is the result of pancreas failure to produce enough insulin. This form was first known as “insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (IDDM) or “adolescent diabetes”. The reason for this is unknown
2. Type 2 DM starts with insulin resistance, in a condition in which the cell fails to respond properly to insulin. As the disease progresses, the lack of insulin can also develop. This form was first known as “non-insulin-dependent diabetes mellitus” (NIDDM) or “adult-beginner diabetes”. The most common reason for this is excessive body weight and not enough exercise.
3. Gestational diabetes is the third main form and occurs when high blood glucose levels are developed for pregnant women without previous history of diabetes.
• Secondary diabetes can be correct only by treating such diabetes, such as by closing some medicines, by treating pituitary gland tumors.
How diabetes occurs?
When the penetration of insulin is reduced in our body’s pancreas, the level of glucose in the blood increases. This condition is called diabetes. Insulin is a hormone formed by the digestive gland. Its function is to convert food into energy within the body. This is the hormone that controls the amount of sugar in our body. When diabetes occurs, the body has difficulty making food from food. In this situation, the increased level of glucose starts harming various organs of the body.
This disease is more in men than women. Diabetes is mostly due to hereditary and lifestyle worsening. In this case diabetic diabetes due to type 1 and irregular lifestyle is kept in Type II category.
Under the first category, people come in whose family, if any of the parents, grandparents are diabetic, the family members are more likely to get this disease. Apart from this, if you reduce physical work, do not take sleep, irregular food, and eat most of the fast food and sweet foods, then the likelihood of getting diabetes increases.
What is the reason for diabetes?
It is possible in the offspring of the genetic influence of diabetes by the mother or father. Such people should be especially cautious. There are two types of this disease. It depends on the condition of insulin. The lack of insulin in the body causes young diabetes. This is called type 1 diabetes.
While improving the insulin volume in type 2 diabetes, diabetes occurs with the effect of increasing age. Low age or young diabetes is found in a small number. There is some genetic effect in it. Probably ending viral infections due to some viral infections and immune system. Due to this, the amount of insulin is low. Therefore, insulin is essential for its treatment. Sugar can not be used properly even if insulin content is correct in type 2 or adult diabetes. We can call it insulin resistance.
what is the symptom of Diabetes?
• Piss occurs frequently, in which the body weight decreases day by day.
• There is exhaustion all the time, the eyesight starts decreasing.
• It feels more thirsty and the skin becomes dry.
• When a small amount of sugar enters the blood, it starts getting itchy in the body.
Diabetic patients have symptoms of constipation, no headache, headache, unconsciousness, face palpitations, and nervousness in the heart.
What is the treatment of diabetes?
- Diabetic patient should eat bitter gourd juice and vegetables. Amla juice mixed with honey
2. Drink pears, apples, lemons, guava and tomatoes and milk without sugar. Fruits of bamboo and
3. Powder of kernels should be taken. The consumption of citrus fruits, lemon juice, soup and salad in excessive amounts
Should do Drink 8-10 glasses of water daily.
Diabetic patients have sugar, jaggery, sweet foods, rice, banana, seedless grapes, chikoo, litchi, ripe jackfruit, Sharifa, mango, dried fruits, raisins, desserts, glucose, jam, marmalade, jelly, ice cream, honey Things like coffee, tea, Bornvita, Horlicks, colas, flour made of flour, such as white bell pepper, biscuit cake, semolina, bread, etc. should not be eaten. Non-vegetarian food should not be used at all. Do not eat sweet food, do not worry and take a walk.
Check your glucose level and be alert if it is 100 before meals and more than 125 after meals. Keep testing the HbA1c every three months so that the actual levels of sugar in your body are known. Accordingly, you can take medicines in consultation with the doctor.
- Make changes in your lifestyle and start doing physical work. If you do not want to go to the gym, then walk for three to four kilometers a day, or do yoga.
2. Eat a low calorie meal. Finish sweet food in the food. Add vegetables, fresh fruits, whole grains, dairy products and omega-3 fats to your diet. Apart from this, fiber should also be consumed.
3. Instead of eating three times a day, eat the same food in six or seven times.
4. Reduce consumption of smoking and alcohol or leave it if possible.
5. Do not tension excessive work of the office and get enough sleep at night. Less sleep is not good for health. To reduce the stress, you pay attention or listen to music etc.
6. Keep regular checkups of health and monitor sugar level daily so that it is never more than level. Once the sugar grows, then it is very difficult to bring down its level and during this time the increased sugar level keeps its bad effect on body parts.
7. Take wheat and barley in the amount of 2-2 kg and take one kilogram of gram. Eat the chapatis made of this flour in the food.
8. Diabetic patients should include bitter gourd, fenugreek, semolina, spinach, trout, shalgam, eggplant, paraval, gourd, radish, cauliflower, broccoli, tomatoes, closed cauliflower and leafy vegetables in their diet.