Condom or detox (although it is a brand of condom in India, but most people know it as the Hindi synonym of condom) is a male contraceptive, it is also called as cap or umbrella in India. It is a small hat shaped instrument made from rubber, male coatings give it to its stained sex before it. As condom is a contraceptive, HIV also acts as a protection against sexually transmitted diseases like HIV.
It is like a shell made from rubber, which is worn on the penis, it prevents sperm from going into the vagina. It is a very thin, flexible shell of the shape of the tube, whose nipple shape is formed to collect the sperm at the other end.
It should be applied to the stressed sex before sexual intercourse. It works as a barrier, which prevents semen from going into the vagina, and thus prevents pregnancy. If it is used properly, it can prevent pregnancy from 85% to 98% .
Female condoms are used by women. You can see this condom as an alternative to condoms used by men. Like condom use, female condom use is also protected against STD (sexually transmitted disease) and pregnancy. Men wear condoms on their penis while the female condom is inserted inside the vagina of the woman.
2. Prevention of Sexually Transmitted Diseases
1. Benefit capacity:
During one of these exercises, it is revealed that using condoms increases the life and capacity of men to enjoy with their partner. At the same time both of them spend time on bed for long periods of carelessness.
2. Virus protection:
Condoms protect against the two biggest viruses (AIDS and HIV) that spread from sexual intercourse. Often these two viruses are due to having a relationship with more than one logo. Therefore, you must use condoms for your safety.
3. Prevent pain:
During menstruation, many men have pain in their penis but using condom they get rid of this pain because the use of condoms causes less pressure on the outer skin of the penis. This creates less friction and does not cause pain.
4. Spam Pregnancy:
Condom is used most often for this reason. When the children did not want children, they used to talk to their partner to use condoms during the enjoyment or use the female condom themselves. From this, the man’s semen does not reach his urethra and all the possibility of becoming pregnant ends.
5. Freedom from diseases:
Condoms save you not only from AIDS or HIV but also from other dangerous sex ailments, such as gonorrhea, trichomoniasis, herpes etc. If you feel that your partner is infected with any of these diseases, then enjoy using condoms while you are having sex with her. And if you do not do condoms in negligence, then this infection keeps you likely to be affected.
1. It should be used correctly every time while intercourse; Otherwise the contraceptive effect will be reduced.
2. The lubricant used in the condom can be itchy.
3. It can easily burst with fingernails, rings and sharp objects.
Specialty of Female Condom?
1. But do you know the female condom’s specialty that it can be used comfortably during sexual intercourse, as well as it is a better option as a contraceptive option.
2. Female condom is a long polystyrene bag. It is effective in protecting from unwanted pregnancy.
3. The characteristic of female condom is that it is flexible from both edges. Not only this, female condoms already have silicone-based lubricants.
4. To open the female condom very carefully and properly use it should be properly applied.
5. Initially, the use of female condoms is difficult, but gradually it can be used easily by practice.
6. Female condoms are also better in the form of contraceptive options but the women who use condom for the first time are more focused on less condoms in sex.
7. Female condoms can be used at the same time when men’s condoms are not used.
8. condoms can get the same pleasure as a man during sex, without condoms.
9. condom made in the form of contraceptive substance is very lubricated, which does not affect it too much temperature.
How Does Female Condom Work?
The condom used by the woman is also known as “internal condom”. This female condom made of soft plastic is inserted inside the vagina.
The female condom prevents the male sperm from reaching the eggs formed inside the female by covering the inner part of the vagina. You do not get pregnant by not getting sperm eggs. Along with that, female condom protects you from many types of sexually transmitted diseases.