What is the disease of legs?
You may be less than due to muscle pain in your legs. Or you had a pain on your feet which seemed to recover forever. Perhaps you have also heard that you have “bad circulation”.
• Peripheral arterial disease is a condition of blood vessels that supplies legs and feet.
• It leads to contraction and hardening of the artery.
• Reduces blood flow, which can hurt nerves and other tissues.
• Sickness in the veins is not a disease, but the symptoms of pain.
Sightedness is the longest vein in the body. It travels from the back part of the thigh to the rear of the parrot passing through the waist.
• In such cases, when there is swelling anywhere in this vein, there is unbearable pain in the entire leg. This condition is called Swastika’s pain.
• It is important to understand this, that the Swastika is not a disease in itself but it is a condition to get disorder in the Swastika vein.
Then these blue nerves near the ankle become very large in legs. Sometimes you may have noticed that blue nerves have emerged in large quantities on the arm of your family members, as well as swelling in hand. Sometimes you have seen some people, especially the upper part of the chest and blue veins emerging on the lower part of the neck.
How do the diseases of the legs?
This disease is more common in people who are hypertension, diabetes, hypertension, hyacostrostic patients or their blood is high in fat or lipid. Along with this, people who smoke excessively also have this problem.
In addition, blood vessels are blocked due to the presence of blood clots. In this disease, the body or body and the necessary components such as electrolytes and minerals are stored along with the filthy blood in the foot or hand. With this, the internal activities of the body are severely interrupted.
• It can lead to a fatal condition called Fleggesia serulia dolance (pcd).
• Due to the accumulation of dirty blood, water and other essential ingredients in the legs and arms of the arms, tissue pressure increases in the veins very much in the veins.
• Inhibits the blood arteries taking pure blood and also stops flow of blood in the arteries.
• It starts to fall on the legs or hands and a fierce state called Gangrene starts.
• Once there is a gangrene, there is no other way than cutting leg or leg.
What is the cause of leg disease?
This usually happens because your artery is rigid and narrow. (It is called atherosclerosis). Smoking, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, and the main reasons for not being active are the main reasons.
• Abnormal cholesterol
• Heart disease (coronary artery disease)
• kidney disease from hemodialysis
• Stroke (cerebrovascular disease)
The primary cause of pain in the leg is spasm or tightness in the muscles. The cramp suddenly creates sharp pain in the contract of muscle. Fatigue and dehydration in the muscles produces cramps, especially in the muscular muscles.
What is the symptoms of leg disease?
In this disease the fat on the inner walls of the blood arteries gets accumulated. This prevents blood flow in the hands-tissue tissues. Feeling tired or pimples or feet, walking or walking stairs in the primary stage of this disease. Other symptoms are pain, numbness, heaviness in the muscles of the leg. Muscles need more blood flow while doing physical work.
• Feeling tingling
• Toes and toes become numb.
• Feet are often numb
• As it continues to grow, it also starts to adversely affect internal nerves.
• Pain in the back of the thighs and legs.
• It is also difficult to move the fingers of the toes when the nerves are more affected.
• If the pain becomes severe then it is difficult for a person to walk and stand.
• Stiffness in the back.
If you have diabetes, then you are likely to have a bad case of peripheral artery disease, which improves with remedies.
What is the treatment of leg disease?
You can do a lot to prevent peripheral arterial disease in your tracks, such as: The following methods can be used to relieve pain when cramping,
• Hold the leg of the foot straight while dragging the leg and drag it towards the body.
• Till not get relief from cramps, try to force the ankles for a while
• Controlling your cholesterol and blood pressure
• not smoke
• Eat a healthy diet
Painkillers do not make any improvement from the sprain of the legs, because cramping is sudden, but stretching muscles and massage can be helpful.
What is the Medicine of leg disease?
The drug cilostazol makes symptoms easier in many people. Pentoxifylline is another that can improve symptoms in people with poor circulation. Doctor aspirina can also write other anti colecting drugs.