What is blackhead on the cheek?
Blackheads generally prefer to seat on your nose, but that does not mean they do not wander. If you are getting blackheads on your cheeks, then you are not alone – this is a problem area which collects a lot of dirt and debris over time and causes rubbing holes that turn into.
It likes many disciplines of skin, such as exfoliating and cleansing with products that are powerful enough to kiss them bye. There is not enough talk about this problem, so we taped several dermatologists to tell how to solve it. Guide a completely below.
Blackheads are small, deep wounds that appear on the skin, often on the face and neck. They are a feature of mild acne, but they can appear without the presence of other acne symptoms.
The top of the blackhead, which is visible on the surface of the skin, is darker. Generally, the hair grow in the hair follicles, and the sebum producing sebaceous glands are downwards. When these holes are plugged, then dead skin cells react with oxygen in the air and form a blackhead in the open pore.
Blackheads, one type of noninflammatory acne, are extremely common. They develop as a result of dead skin cells and oils that climb into your pores. The affected pores are open, allow oxidation on the surface – this is what gives this dark color which they are notorious for.
1. Wash your cheeks twice a day with benzoyl peroxide or cleanser of salicylic acid face. Benzoyl peroxide is more effective, but may be a bit stiff for some types of skin; If you can not afford it, then select the facial cleanser with salicylic acid. Both products help to clean pores and treat.
2. Exfoliate your skin to help stop looping off the pores. You can also explore from scrubs, brushes or even a baking soda and a mixture of water bought from the store. Exfoliate everyday on oily skin; If your skin is sensitive or dry, then once only once a week, try to exfoliate.
3. Treat your cheeks with soil masks that absorb a weekly oil. Apply the mask according to the instructions and leave it for 10 to 15 minutes. The mask absorbs oil and helps to get rid of blackheads.
4. Apply an acne spot treatment for on your cheeks. Choose a cream that contains benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid. Apply it once a day or according to the manufacturer’s instructions.
What is the reason for the blackhead on the cheek?
All pimples – whether blackheads, pups or cysts – are produced by the plugs of hair follicles on our skin, says Kenneth Howe, MD of Waxler Dermatology. In normal acne-less skin, cells polishing hair follicles flows one by one and float on the surface of a thin film of oil filtered by the oil glands. In acne, this process is interrupted. Instead of shining independently The dead skin cells of the follicle stick together, clinging to the plug, which then block the follicle.
Age and hormonal changes are an important factor. Like other acne symptoms, blackheads are the most common during puberty, when a change in the level of hormones leads to a spike in the production of symbion. However, they can appear at any age.
• Block or cover holes by cosmetics and clothing
• Heavy sweating
• Shaving and other activities that open hair follicles
• High humidity and oil in immediate environment
• Medicines that stimulate rapid skin cell business
• Use of some steroid-based drugs, such as corticosteroids
What are the symptoms of blackhead on the cheek?
• The main symptom is a short, deep wound that gives this its name.
• This is a symptom of acne, but due to open holes, they differ in some ways from other acne wounds.
• Blackheads are non-inflammatory. This means that they are not infected, and they will not cause pain and discomfort in the same way as pimples and pustules.
• Blackheads have an embossed texture, but they flatter with pimples.
• Some patients may have to face embarrassment and social or psychological difficulties due to the changes seen due to.
Donuts for Blackheads?
Avoid squeezing with metal blackhead remover as it can cause irritation in the skin and the problem can be even worse.
Long-term steam bath recommended as a treatment for this, on the basis that it “opens the pores.” However, the research has not confirmed this. Some people make this problem worse.
This can make the problem worse. Scrubbing removes sobbing. The sebaceous glands then work hard to change the Symbian, which causes more obstruction and the risk of inflammatory acne.
Removal strips, masks and vacuums should be used with caution, because they can misuse and damage the skin.
Unfortunately, if your parents’ skin is oily, then you are likely to have it. The extra soles available in your pores will make you more prone to blackheads. If the holes on this area of your face have increased, then there may be more blackheads on your cheeks. The proper skin care habits can help you to balance these genetic disorders so that you do not have as many blackheads as possible.
2. Wake up on your skin
While we know that choosing our skin is bad for us, nevertheless it is so captivating to stubborn blackheads. This will make it very less to get rid of deep embedded blackheads, though. Even if you successfully make a blackhead or two pop on your cheek, it can damage your pores.
3. Using pore-clamping products
At the very least, use oilless, non-profit products. In the common man’s terms, this means that the product will not add more oil and will prevent your pores. The use of thick cream and oily makeup will close your pores, thereby increasing the risk of blackheads on your cheeks and the surrounding area.
4. Using highly rigid products
With the Oily Products of Limits, you may want to use the products that completely remove the oil from your skin. However, it will do more harm than good. Harsh material like benzoyl peroxide is designed for inflammatory acne – it seems that pustules and cysts – and not blackheads.
5. Sleeping in your makeup
During handling blackheads, one of the worst things you can do is sleep in your makeup. Your cheeks are more vulnerable to the effects of residual makeup compared to the rest of your face. There is not only the remaining foundation but the blush, the highlighter, the bronzer and the powder can be set up to boot.